CKC Field Trial Show Best In Show,
AKC DUAL CHAMPION
Sovrin Tut's Noble Phantom
SC FCh SOR SORC SGRC ORM SRM CGC
December 20, 1998 -
June 25, 2005
Sovereign Journey x Ch Enigma Sweet Heather Bell)
Breeder: Nancy and
10 Generation Inbreeding Coefficient = 27.4%
6 Generation Inbreeding Coefficient = 21.3% (n=127)
OFA Hips -
Elbows and Knees - Normal
Diet - Pro-Plan until age 2.5 years;
then Raw (Whole Prey Model)
from 2.5 years of age onward
Minimal. Titer tested except for Rabies
Thyroid - Normal
Tattooed and Avid Microchip
As my first Pharaoh hound, Phantom taught me so much.
Thank you my friend. I made lots of mistakes along the way, but
you always forgave me and showed me the right path we needed to go down. You will always have a very special place in
my heart and you will be missed and never forgotten. I thought I
had so much more time with you, but the cancer (hemangiosarcoma) wasn't
something we could overcome. My sweet ba-boo, run happy, chasing
bunnies near Rainbow Bridge. I look forward to seeing you again.
Phantom's Great Accomplishments:
- 1st Sovrin Lure Coursing Champion (AKC
- Earned 5 Best In Fields in Lure
Coursing, including 1 at the Region 9 Regional Invitational with over 100
- 1st Sovrin Racing Champion (Straight
- 1st Pharaoh Hound in history to earn both
of the advanced racing titles: the SGRC (Superior Gazehound
Racing Champion) and SORC (Superior Oval Racing Champion).
- #1 Lifetime points Pharaoh Hound earned in both LGRA and NOTRA.
- #1 Pharaoh Hound in LGRA 2003 and 2004
- #1 Pharaoh Hound in NOTRA 2003 and 2004
- #1 Lure Coursing Pharaoh Hound
in Canada in 2002.
- 1st Pharaoh Hound in history to earn a racing title in Canada.
- Earned Best In Show at a Canadian
Field Trial Show with 36 sighthounds.
- Only Pharaoh hound in history to
Ultimate Canine Competition
in Ontario, Canada which is a 2-day, 4
event competition (straight racing, oval racing, lure coursing and